We spend so much time at work- what we eat there matters. What makes it worse is that we may be triggered to eat things that are very bad news for our waist line.
Expressed as terms of a percentage of your life, this 39.2 hours a week spent working is equivalent to
- 14% of your total times over the course of a 76 year period (based on the average projected life expectancy of 76 for people born in the year 2000 according to the ONS’s National Life Tables for the United Kingdom.)
- 23.3% of your total time during the course of a 50 year working-life period
- 21% of your total waking hours over a 76 year lifespan, assuming 8 hours of sleep a night.
- 35% of your total waking hours over a 50 year working-life period assuming 8 hours of sleep a night
- 50% of your total waking hours during any given working day. ReviseSociology
I summarise in the video:
Picture by fredenslund